IRRIGATION PROJECTS :
- Construction works for 495Ha Muyanza Irrigation system, including 108km pipe laying and 12.3km roadway rehabilitation.
- Execution Works for Gabiro Farm Irrigation Project, under NETAFIM. ( works included construction of 18km concrete canal, secondary pump stations, GRP pipes, av. 160cm Dia. laying, control structures , construction of an 11cm/sec capacity intake ( works involved av. 18m deep rotary bored piling around 14m deep water collection pit, concrete walling and installation of massive pumps) and access road.
- Construction of giheke –kamembe-nkanka water supply system. Included a 120km pipe laying and 2.6km access road way in Nyamasheke & Rusizi districts.
- Gihengeli-Ngarama-Gatsibo Water supply system. Included 34 km pipe laying – Phase 1.
- Murama-Rwamiko-Bukure & Miyovu – Nyamiyaga in Gicumbi District – Drinking water supply system. Included 7 km pipe laying.
- Rural water distribution, construction of internal access road of 11.5 km, control houses, pump houses, Distribution tanks, Receiving tanks, Public tap stands, water distribution pipe of 55 Km, transmission pipe lines, intake facilities project at the eastern province of Rwanda for TONE engineering of Japan. The project involves, etc.
- Construction of two water reservoir of 2500CM and 1000CM respectively, pump houses, plumbing works